Skip to content
Back to event homepage
Updated June 1, 2021
- Bill Mensch: “The Western Design Years” (Interviewed by Stephen Edwards) – Bill recounts his years at after he left Commodore.
- Scott Adams: “The story of Adventure International” – Scott will tell about the founding of his company in 1979 and the games that he developed over the years.
- Bil Herd – TBA
- Michael Tomczyk: “Vic-20 Product development” – Michael will talk about the development of the Commodore Vic-20 computer.
- Stefany Allaire: “The C256 Foenix”. Description of the development of this retro computer based on the WDC 65C816 running @ 14Mhz.
- Wil Lindsay: “Atari Adventure: Colossal Cave without the Text”
This talk looks at the surprising relationship between Warren Robinett’s game, “Adventure” for the Atari 2600 and William Crowther’s well known text adventure Colossal Cave.
- More to come …