Kennett Classic February Hack-a-thon Workshop
WHERE: The Garage, 115 S. Union St. Kennett Square, PA
(across the street from the museum)
WHEN: February 17th, 2024 | 9AM – 8+PM
Power, tables and chairs will be provided.
HACK-A-THON’ERs PRE-REGISTER HERE
What Do I Bring?
- Any vintage computers (older than 20 years) you wish to restore, demo or sell during the day
- Hacking? Bring Your Tools (power strip, soldering irons, volt meters, screw drivers, spare parts)
- Dolly or cart to bring items in from the parking lot area.
- $5/person, kids FREE – register here, or at the door.
- Friday Night It may be possible to load-in Friday night if you have a lot of stuff to set up, call ahead if you plan to arrive before 8AM Saturday morning.
Need Something? Check our Hobby Shop Inventory. In addition to add-on dongles we will try to have components / supplies on site (ICs, chips, solder points, nuts and screws, etc.) BUT to help ensure we bring what you need ask Bill because we can’t guess what part will be needed for every project. If you have already made a request you will be contacted if the items are NOT available.
You don’t have to be an expert!
The hack-a-thon is an excellent opportunity to learn from others and to collaborate on projects.
There are plenty of places within walking distance to eat, drink and visit in Kennett Square
The museum is located across the street from the hack-a-thon and will be open 12-4 as usual.
Vintage Computer Store Update
The launch of the surplus sale has been postponed, but not cancelled. Items will be priced reasonably and when it’s ready the current inventory will be posted on kennettclassic.com. Items will only be available for pickup, so plan your visit soon. Stand by for further announcements.
Kennett Classic (www.kennettclassic.com) is a full 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization located in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania USA. Would you consider making a donation to the cause?
Every donation, no matter the size counts. Thank you for your consideration!