Skip to content
Back to event homepage
Updated September 10, 2020
- Bill Mensch: “The Commodore Years” (Interviewed by Brian L. Stuart) – Bill recounts his years at Commodore.
- Stefany Allaire: “The C256 Foenix”. Description of the development of this retro computer based on the WDC 65C816 running @ 14Mhz.
- Bob Roswell: The Linotype Machine
- Wil Lindsay: “Chip-8: Old Tech in a New Light” – How to program a Virtual Machine from 1978. What contemporary game design students can learn from old technologies
- Fred Carl: “History of Camp Evans” A synopsis of the interesting history of Camp Evans from the Marconi Tower to Camp Evans to the InfoAge science musuems.
- Tanner Collins: Flight Simulator Computer