Updated March 5, 2020.
Does your business want to have a commercial sales booth at the VCF East? The cost is $30 per table, for Saturday and Sunday (a bargain!) and you can order as many tables as you want. Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot. The deadline is Friday, April 19. After that the price goes up to $45 per table. All spots are on a first come, first serve basis.
We rearranged the show layout last year, so that vendors will have copious space! No more being packed in like sardines.
Note: Vendors are sellers of commercial products such as those listed below, while consignment is for individuals selling their personal vintage computer items.
Registered vendors include:
- Western Digital (MOS 65xx-based microprocessors, microcontrollers, and related support devices)
- Drakware (designs and builds modern adapters and accessories for vintage computers)
- Francis Bernier (Commodore ram upgrades/replacements, Vic-20 carts)
- Spencer Owen (RC2014 range of Z80 based retro computer kits)
- Todd George (Vintage Computer parts and equipment